Monday, April 15, 2013

What are the Laws of Murph?

My Appendix Quarter Horse's registered name is Bailey's Triple Bid. How his breeders ever came up with the name Murphy for him I will never know. But, I look into his face and just see "Murphy" written all over it.

Isn't he adorable?

He is 14 this year, and for the past 7 years I have been experiencing a new scientific phenomena called - The Laws of Murph.

What are the Laws of Murph? They are the things he has taught me and what I have learned through my 7 years of horse ownership.


 Was I ready for it at the time?

Nope.

Would I have picked Murphy in retrospect?

Hell no.

Do I love him?

With everything I have.

It takes commitment to haul myself out of bed at unearthly hours of the morning to go and tend to his "delicate" self. I don't know if I could do it for anything else.

So where do I want this to go?

I made this blog to share some stories and tidbits that I have gathered through my years with my dumb gelding.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

So I'm hoping this will be a fun jaunt into keeping up with the goings-on in the life of me and Murphy.


No comments:

Post a Comment